Chapter Management Handbook
FBLA Chapter Management Handbook
This comprehensive guide to managing an FBLA chapter is designed to help advisers confidently run all aspects of their chapter. Advisers receive an updated copy of the FBLA Chapter Management Handbook (CMH) each fall, with access to resources that include:
- About FBLA—Explore FBLA’s membership programs, conferences, history, and mission.
- Building a Chapter—Run efficient meetings, create a chapter Program of Work, and find supplement FBLA adviser resources.
- Recruitment—Utilize FBLA’s recruitment and retention resources to grow your chapter.
- Fundraising—Discover sources of funding for travel and chapter operations with FBLA’s fundraising programs and partners.
- Scholarships—Give your students access to exclusive scholarships from FBLA’s educational partners.
- Bylaws—FBLA’s national bylaws.
- Competitive Events—Help your FBLA members choose and prepare for academic events that highlight their career skills and business knowledge.
- Format Guide—Use this guide to prepare for Computer Applications and Word Processing skill events.
- Supplemental Resources—Find the documents and resources you need to run your FBLA chapter.
- MarketPlace—purchase official FBLA apparel and publications.
To download a complete copy of the Chapter Management Handbook